Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fake Men's Rights Sites

How dare Men be allowed any opinion not sanctioned by the Sisterhood!!! These Trogolodites are barely human, in truth Men are Subhuman, Violent Sexual Animals. I know my Wymen's Studies Professor told me so. At any rate to combat the growing online movement of these vile creatures opinions, we are setting up sites to direct Men toward Proper approved Feminist thinking.

They must become part of the Collective Feminist mind. And become a Part of the Borg. The Hive of Collective Feminist thoughts. Men are too independent for our good. They need to be controlled. In the past we controlled Men with Sex. But some of the Sisterhood is too much into getting some hot sweaty Sex with Men and are not rationing it. So we have Men who are immune to "Reason" and proper decorum.

The New Tactic is to go to Men's Rights Sites on the Web and to pretend to be on their side or at least to be interested in their viewpoint. When in fact we are there to sow dissension, direct Men to our way of thinking and to indoctrinate the weaker Males who will conform. It is so much fun to appear to be in their side, when the real motivation is to undermine their growing movement.

I especially love to make comments on how the Men's Movement is impotent and not doing anything. Its great fun. Why ignoring the Law Suit to overturn VAWA, Marc Rudov on Fox News, Glenn Sacks, Tom Leykis and other voices is our way of promoting a disinformation campaign and to discourage Men from moving forward. Its our own version of psyops!!!!

Power to the Sisterhood!!!!! IMBRA is just the Beginning, Slavery for all Men is our ultimate goal. And a Man Tax.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site shows what a rotten liar that I am. It's my real truth. Only now that I have become so well known as a lying cunt can the truth be told. I laugh about men every time I read what I have created.

Randall Shake said...

This. Is great. Right down. To her. Bazarre. Writing styl!

mezzrowjr said...

Yes. Mr. Randall Shake who commented in my post about Feminism and the WKKK. (link)

Several days ago in the comments section of your main web log you claimed that you didn't know who I was.
(link)

I thought I would post here to let you know that I'm well aware of who you are.

By the way would you like to repeat that statement to the Rochester Police Department or FBI Cyber Crimes Department (link)



Becuase that's what will happen if your harassment of me does not stop. I will contact the Rochester Police Department and eventually the FBI Cyber Crimes Department to fill them in on what you've been doing. By the way should you decide to close off this blog I still have screen shots of the comments above of both you and Mr. Shake and all three of your web logs.

Good Day Robin Steele,

Mezz Mezzrow Jr.
webmaster
U Not Gonna Like This

Robin Steele Man Hater said...

Robin Steele put up the blog Randall Shake. Perhaps you should direct your comments to Ms. Steele. Whose email address no longer is working FYI.

Robin Steele has been impersonating Randall Shake. And even set up a Fake blog. This blog was put up in response. Get your Facts straight Bro. I have no idea who you are.